Bluelight Filter for Eye Care
do phone screens affect sleep pattern
The answer to that is a resounding yes. All those gadgets that we tend to use emit more light in the blue end of the visible spectrum, which is proven to have an effect on sleep pattern. So is there a way around
thankfully there are a few apps that apply a filter on the overall display and reduce blue light.Blue light filters are must have apps for late night reading and texting. Of course you can turn them off in the mornings when the light levels do not matter. Weve been using Bluelight Filter for months now and heartily recommend it as a simple addon to protect your eyes. Think of them as the digital equivalent of wearing sunglasses. [Collapse]
Think of them as the digital equivalent of wearing sunglasses. - TheAppCurators
Google Play Description
☆ Avoid Eye StrainBluelight from your smartphone or tablet causes strain on your eyes and keeps you from falling asleep at night.This app adjusts your screen color to reduce the blue light and helps your eyes to relax, making it easier for you to fall asleep.☆ Features▽ Free Screen Filter App to Protect Your EyesYou can reduce the strain on your eyes easily.Its simple but effective!All you have to do is launch this app.▽ Screen Filter with Natural ColorThis apps filter has a natural color so you can read news, emails and websites clearly.This app doesnt dim the screen but adjusts the screen color to reduce blue light which causes strain on your eyes.▽ Easy OperationIts easy to turn on or off with just one tap.You can adjust the opacity of the filter.Choose between 5 different filter colors.▽ Turn On or Off Quickly and EasilyYou can choose to show or hide a filter icon in the status bar, making it easy to tweak the settings at any time.▽ Startup AutomaticallyYou can choose whether or not the filter launches on startup.▽ Eye Care in your Smartphone or TabletThis app works on most smartphones such as Samsung Galaxy, HTC ONE Xperia and so on. It also works on tablets such as Nexus 7, Nexus 10, ASUS MeMO Pad, Acer ICONIA and more!▽ Simple AppThis app doesnt use your battery except when setting up the filter, since it only adjusts the color temperature and the lux the memory usage is low too.▽ Reliable AppThis apps developer has been registered as an official developer by an independent organization in Japan.http://goo.gl/C4qIk Japanese website▽ Information!The latest news about this app can be found here:
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Hardyinfinity
- Twitter https://twitter.com/HardyInfinity▽ Remove adsPlease purchase the full version to remove ads.http://goo.gl/ozbIaC▽ Good Reviews
- Awesome AppNo straining of eyes while reading. After applying the filter, display is almost as good as any eBook reader. Almost made my kindle redundant.
- InterestingFrankly speaking, I thought that it will be of the joke Apps but I found a huge difference and feeling relaxed after using this App. Keep up the good work.
- Excellent app!Usage highly recommended. With our lives seemingly dependent on smartphones, our eyes deserve something like this.
- Almost sleep inducingEasy to use and easy on the eyes, literally. I like and use it a lot.
- Similair to f.lux on windows or Night Sift on iOSWorks good enough. Its a simple app. Some may find lack of auto adjustment trough day a bad thing.
- ExcellentIn my opinion I recommend this app for u people wonderful app
- Highly recommendedThis app does what it claims to do. Can feel the difference immediately. I purchased it after the first use itself. Only suggestion I have for developers is to keep one app only got users having key. I dont like two icons for one single app.
- I loved twilight, so I got this one to work well!Great safety for my eyes, I was dying after being on my phone for so long, now I can see better! Please fix lagging!!
- It does make a differenceInstalled this app to test if it actually helps. Looks like it does. Lesser strain on your eyes! Definitely recommend this one for any smartphone user.
- Simple but effective!The idea is so simple of this app ,that what makes it great. It really relieves your eyes and breaks the strong light emotions. Great!
* If you want to install an app from a third party store such as Amazon. Please turn off the filter first to enable installation.
* When capturing a screen screenshot turn off the filter first, otherwise it will apply to the captured screen as well. [Collapse]
More App Suggestions
More ideas to explore
Geo-tagged channels created by your community
Read more ...